Re: Rear Convertible compartment

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Convertible compartment
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:40:26 -0800
Riveting? Contact cement? I would think you would want to use trim
screws. I've never removed this panel, but from my experience with the
interior in general, it is best to make all items removable if at all
possible. Ths will keep you from being labelled a DPO by future listers
yet to be born as they attempt trunk lock repair (see recent posts on the
subject), rust mitigation, or retrimming due to age and wear. IMHO...

DMatt21502@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149