RE: A charging question

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A charging question
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:27:18 -0800
Paul,

Then riddle me this...  Why does my ignition light never come on?  The bulb
is good.  The car runs great.  But no light.  Not at startup, not with the
key on (but the engine off).  Never.

I have tried several times to find a solution, but have had no luck.  Since
the alternator and battery are both working well, I haven't worried too
much; but I know I am testing the fates.

The car is a 1978 MGB with (I presume) standard wiring.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Scott McKorkle
1978 MGB