Re: Griot's Garage

To: ckrug@laf.cioe.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Griot's Garage
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:47:59 EST
In a message dated 11/16/1999 5:16:26 PM Central Standard Time,
ckrug@laf.cioe.com writes:

Calvin, etal:

<< However, from working in the automotive business for a few years, I have
 found sources for most of their products at lower prices. >>

Ditto!

<snip>

<< They tend to have a substantial markup on most of their line. >>

Big time.

<< E-mail me with the
 products you are looking for, and I'll tell you where you can get it. >>

Ditto.

<< Some things you can probably find locally, if you know where to look. >>

Dito.

<< I'm glad to help, since the less you spend on tools, the more you spend on
keeping MGs on the road.  >>

I "just" can't touch that one !!! <BG>

        Ed