Re: MGB light switch

To: JstBob@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB light switch
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 01:35:20 EST
Bob,

I have a 71 B too and what a pain getting those retaining clips out so you
can pull out the switch.  Obviously you have to do it from behind as you
might expect.  In any case is the switch still good?  If not then what I did
was use a pliers, it works really well and you just break the heck out of the
switch ;)  The new switchs have the plastic chrome around them already and it
is a different type of install, much easier.  It got to be very frustrating
after spending a long time working on removing it.

Jeff

In a message dated 11/17/99 8:21:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, JstBob@aol.com