Re: Heater Control Valve Replacement

To: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Subject: Re: Heater Control Valve Replacement
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 16:50:31 -0800
Gene,

    Just a couple of things that I noted when tackling the same job.  For one
thing, the movement of the control cable is slightly less than the movement
required to move the control from one extreme to the other.  You need to decide
whether you want to be be able to turn the heat fully on, or fully off,  and
connect the cable when in that setting.  If you don't disconnect the other
heater hose while replacing the control, your coolant loss will be minimal and
you won't drown your distributor.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB