Re: Getting the engine off the suspension

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Getting the engine off the suspension
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:40:51 -0800
My engine stand cost less than $100, and it has extensions that let you
bolt up the engine with flywheel attached. Plenty strong for a 4 banger.
Wouldn't attempt a big block V8, though. Had a B engine on it briefly
(DOA, unfortunately).

Florrie & Allen Bachelder had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149