Re: MG Decision to make

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Decision to make
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 19:21:43 -0500
BOB HILL wrote:

> Someone wrote me and told me that I would have a hard time
> getting rid of the GT but maybe it would sell before the Midget??

NOT true GT's are fast becoming VERY popular especially here on the
East Coast and Midwest.  A few years ago you could go to a show
and maybe see one or two GTs - Now there is usually a separate class
for GT's.  I love my GT - it is driven every day of the year - it IS my
daily driver.  I also have an A for top down driving.  Had a midget
for a few years and although they are fun cars to drive I think you
would be better off with the GT.  Just MHO.

Rick