YT restoration

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: YT restoration
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 15:24:44 -0400
'  Sent this out last Sunday and haven't heard from anybody yet.  If
somebody's had some Y-type restoration experience, I'd love to hear from
you!

Many thanks,

Allen

Greetings Listers,

I' ve been off since July and just resubscribed.  In the meantime I've
started working on my '49 YT project.  I got new sills from NTG and I can
forsee some problems installing them.  I also have to replace some rusty
places adjacent to but not included in the replacement pieces.  My previous
experience in welding is with MGBs - quite a different proposition!
Anybody out there been through this?  One way or another I'll make my way,
but I'd sure welcome some input from somebody who's 'been there and done
that'.

TIA!

Allen Bachelder

mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-m-gmg-mg-mg

Allen Bachelder
'73 B - "done"
'76 B - daily driver
'73 GT - awaiting front wings
'65 B shell - awaiting paint
'67 GT - awaiting everthing
'57 ZB - parts car or resto-candidate? - awaiting decision
'49 YT - in "progress"

mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg