Re: timing questions on Midget

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: timing questions on Midget
From: BOB HILL <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 23:56:10 -0600 (EST)
I tried this and it still didn't work.  What I am afraid happened is that
I let the distributor slip while my wife was cranking the car and have it
bad out of time.  Not sure of this but since it was at least attempting to
start earlier, I am wondering if that happened or if there is some other
problem that I am experiencing.  It is acting as if I am getting no spark
but I checked and there is a fairly good spark and it is getting fuel so
it seems tha tit shoudl start but doesn't.  Just makes me wonder if I let
it get "way" out of time and if so, how to recover.

Thanks

Bob