Re: A couple more questions about my midget

To: "BOB HILL" <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>, "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: A couple more questions about my midget
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:37:13 -0000
You say it doesn't grind when you put the car in any gear, does that include
reverse?

When does the car jump - when you put it into gear or when you let the
clutch back out with it already in gear?

Make sure you have plenty of space in front of you before this test, the car
may start and move off.  Be prepared to stop the car and stall the engine
with the brakes - What happens if you put it into first gear before you
start the engine, then start it with the clutch down and the handbrake off?

PaulH.