Re: Replacing front schocks on a '57 A.

To: REasterby@aol.com
Subject: Re: Replacing front schocks on a '57 A.
From: Linda Gaubert <efg2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:19:39 -0500
I second Ray's recommendation.  Have been dealing exclusively with Jim
at British Racing Green for about 7 years now.  Better than fair prices,
excellent quality, quick delivery, and as a bonus, he is located in
Delaware, the tax free state!!  Again, no interest except helping out.

Ed Gaubert
70 MGB
73 MGBGT
60 MGA restoration in process