MG Withdrawls cured!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Withdrawls cured!!
From: EMPcoLWE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 18:31:19 EST
    Hi list.
    Whew!! I passed the license test and got to drive my beloved MGA again!!
    Sure, I was home for almost half an hour before taking the MG out of the
garage, but I had to take care of registration and proof of insurance, and
check the fluids!!

    Also, an apology for you in the "snow" areas. While I was writing that
note, I was thinking "gosh, I guess I won't get much pity from people who
have to stop driving their MGs all winter."  But I should have been a bit
more direct about it.
Heck, I would have been annoyed at that comment too.
    Sorry about that.
    Eric