Re: Wire Wheels help

To: "Frank W Phillips JR" <FWP@vpha.health.ufl.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels help
From: "Bill Meyer" <wcameyer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:36:45 -0700
First, place a hardwood block against the hub (it sticks out beyond the
wheel a bit).  Pound the block with a heavy steel hammer, preferably while
somebody is pulling and rocking on the wheel.

The ultimate is to loosen the hub nut and take some tight turns with that
wheel on the inside.  Honestly, did this years ago with a Jag, and it
worked!

Bill