Re: breakdown service/help list

To: Johnmowog@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: breakdown service/help list
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 12:18:17 -0600
Hello John,

        From the inception of the list that I pointed to earlier, it has been
understood that a telephone number of any of the members listed could be
kept in the car, providing easy access to those travelling.  Some of us
even joined ICQ, in the interest of speed, in order to make contact in the
fastest way.

        This list is primarily to help 'Listers' in their difficulties, since
some
of them are not members of NAMGBR.

        We had no intention of stepping on anyone's toes - just providing a help
line for those in need on the list.

Elizabeth