Helpers List

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Helpers List
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 19:54:03 -0600
Hello everyone,

        There has been an overwhelming response to add names to the list, even
breaking new ground in my own country - thankyou Paul - and I will pass on
all the info to my friend who will, I hope, get them posted to the web page
by the end of the weekend (may cost me a few beers - I know, already, that
I have to feed him this week-end).

        I hope that you will forgive me for not replying individually, but will
accept my thanks to you all - you know who you are.

        Since the marque 'MG' covers the Midget also, I have taken the liberty
of
offering inclusion in the list to the Spridgeteers as well.  Some of them
have already responded positively, so our numbers continue to swell.
(Don't be surprised if they start to talk about some odd things like deer
hunting; dining room tables and spurs; Cajun food, Spridgetstock 2000;
eighteen wheelers full of cheese and beer; witches and the like - it just
goes with the territory)

            If I can be of further help to anyone, or if anyone has more
questions, don't hesitate to ask - I can always say no.

Elizabeth