Re: Let the imports begin! <G>

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Let the imports begin! <G>
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:35:06 +1100
Ted,

I am not sure on what year cars it's applies to. There are also other issues
with importing cars that are younger than 30yrs old. You can import anything
older than 30yrs to Australia, without having to have owned them in the
country of purchase. As you have pre-owned the cars, you may be able to
import them, albeit at a higher duty.

I'm also not sure whether or not the LHD issue is related to the age of the
car. I doubt it. Anyway, Email Stuart Jonklaas at the MG Centre of Sydney,
he told me about this and has just received all the relevant govt. docs. :)
Either way it's bloody good news!

Stuart J: stuart@mgcentre.com

Cheers,
Neil.