Re: Aluminizing

To: "Jeanne Blumberg" <rjb4@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Aluminizing
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 18:40:47 -0800
Not sure where the companies are that advertise in Hemmings, nor the quality
of their work, but (a) exhaust manifolds and the four clamps that hold the
manifolds on were originally aluminized from the factory - so you are at
least being "correct" if you have it done, and (b) we use a company in Sun
Valley, CA, for aluminizing the manifolds and clamps on all our show-winning
T-types and they do a super job for about $80 the lot.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center