Re: Aluminizing

To: <REasterby@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Aluminizing
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 18:34:39 -0800
Jet Hot is a really neat finish - attractive and, as Ray says, it does
really help reduce underhood temperatures.

However, for the T-series purist, it looks nothing like the original
aluminized finish so, if you plan to show your car and care about winning,
Jet Hot is not for your exhaust manifold.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center