Bought me a GT

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bought me a GT
From: Bob Hill <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 13:09:10 -0600 (EST)
Well as most of you know I went on a wild goose chance a week or so ago
looking for a GT.  Well as fate woudl have it, I found on within an hour
of my house and purchased it yesterday.  It is a 74 1/2 (yea I know some
folks hate those but I like the looks of the rubber bumper cars).  THe
body is perfect - not an indication of rust anywhere.  Paint is very
presentable, interior is good except I will need to recover the front
seats (rest of interior is very nice), 62K original miles, and has A/C.
THe car will need a few things (tires and some wiring fixes as well as the
A/C worked on) but overall the car is very presentable.  THe really great
part is that I bought it for a lot less than what the guy was wanting for
the one last week that I passed on.  I am going to pick it up this week.

Thanks for all the advice and e-mails.  Just glad I found me one.

Bob

79 MGB
77 MG Midget
74 MGB GT