Re: firefighters

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Subject: Re: firefighters
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 14:26:29 -0500
We live in a punitive society that feeds from blaming someone for
anything and everything that goes wrong. I don't fault the bereaved; I
fault our immature and irresponsible legal system (i.e. attorneys,
judges, court stenographers, lawmakers, our government, etc.) that
encourages this sort of lawsuit. Don't anyone take it personally, it's
just business.

Jim