Re: Got my GT home

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Got my GT home
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:15:17 -0500
....nice trick to closing it without dropping it......
lay your entire forearm on the lid and grasp  the 'hook' and
use your forearm to push down on the hatch while holding onto the
hook. It'll stop you from dropping the hatch, while giving you
easy leverage to push it down past the center-over point.

Paul Tegler
OBie - '73 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat -'80 Spitfire  - fledgling recently left the nest
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - finally home
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com