RE: Door Mirrors-Concensus

To: Andrew Proudfoot <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Subject: RE: Door Mirrors-Concensus
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:13:01 -0800
Andy:

        Your measurements are the only ones that are for the correct style
of mirror.  The mirrors that Dave described to me are the 74-80 late model
mirrors, that you id as 165-135, not the earlier boomerang mirror.  The only
difference between the roadster and GT mirror location would be due to being
scrunched down in a roadster to avoid the rushing wind!

Dave:

        Mirror location is personal choice, since you are retrofitting the
car.  I believe that Andy's measurements are correct for the mirror design
(short cast base with a grubscrew that attachs the mirror to a wedge mount)

Kelvin.