Re: Car Covers (less LBC content all the time)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Covers (less LBC content all the time)
From: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:24:33 -0800
<snip>
>Three months sitting in the rain in Seattle probably wouldn't hurt anything,
>so long as you occasionally aired it out >(otherwise you might get a crop of
>fungus in the carpet or somewhere).
<snip>

We here in the Northwest US appreciate the list using us as the benchmark for
wet areas.  The fungus and other nasty stuff doesn't just grow in our cars, but
also on our lawns!  No respectable company would call itself "Moss" here in
these parts!

Of course, MG's were manufactured in a similar climate ¯ that of the UK.  That
makes our area most similar to the "natural habitat" for MG's.  On a cloudy &
rainy night you can see the MG's out frolicking in the field next to our
house....

(I think the lack of sun has gone to my head)

- Tony W -
67 MGB Roadster - hood is up :-(

And now for the quote of the day...

"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible to travel from
coast to coast without seeing anything."
--Charles Kuralt