Re: Car Covers

To: "Scott Regel" <SRegel@dpra.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Covers
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:46:42 -0800
Wal-Mart/Kmart have covers virtually identical with the Moss/VB ones for a
lot less (unless the Moss/VB ones are on sale).  I have the Technalon type
(similar to the Tyvek envelope material).  Kind of like the postman, neither
wind nor snow nor dark of night bothers it and we have a lot of all those
here.

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net