Re: Engine bearings

To: "John R. Boehmke" <mtbills@mcn.net>
Subject: Re: Engine bearings
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:52:48 -0700 (MST)
This could be a lot of things related to balance and harmonics.  Bent
wheels coupled with crank out of balance etc.  But consider the engine
rocking on it's engine mounts and the exhaust hitting the chassis under
the driver's floor.  Is the vibration a 40 mph regardless of gear thing or
is it a certain RPM in any gear thing, this will change probable cause of
the vibration.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange