Re: Thanks

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: Frank Krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:33:34 -0500
Larry: My procedure assumes healthy motor mounts. If they delaminate
that easily they should be changed anyway. It is such a tedious task to
disconnect/reconnect the mounts  to access those 3 front pan bolts I
always do it this way if possible. I agree that marginal mounts may self
destruct. And by all means I assumed that we all always use jack stands
when working beneath a car.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski