getting my MG back in less than 48 hours!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: getting my MG back in less than 48 hours!
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:47:38 -0700
I am finally getting my car back when I am back in Phoenix on Friday.
Here is the update:  after replacing the engine after a catastrophic
overheating episode in May, I had the car in The MG Shop in Tempe to fix
the job I did on the motor mounts and to get my new exhaust in.  Turns
out I had also messed up the clutch slave, PO had unattached some front
cross-members (does anyone know what this is, I couldn't understand my
dad on the phone, apparently they only cost $1.50 american or so), and
some of the valve cover bolts were screwy.  All these are being
replaced.  Also the four brake rubber hoses are gone and need to be
renewed, but I am going to do that myself.
What needs to be done:
New brake hoses, all emissions piping and valving, and tuning.  I will
be asking questions continuously during this process, so you will hear
from me.
Love this list
Mike Jose