Re: New member

To: <Transmancat@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New member
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:11:11 -0600
John,
You have to tell us that you own an MG and the model, color (or is that
colour?), serial number, engine number, tire size (or is that tyre?) and
your position on cat ownership, Frank Zappa, and disconnection of driveline
for towing or you can't be a member of this august body.

Just kidding...welcome! I'm an "agnostic" on the above mentioned topics. A
sense of humor is required, but you live in Austin, so that's already been
established. ;) Real knowledge of MGs is not a prerequisite, pretending to
know is good enough, faking it is better.
A fast finger on the delete key is also recommended, unless...well, you're a
masochist or you wouldn't be here.

Dan
73 B