Age stuff

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Age stuff
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 13:56:33 +0000
REwald9535@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/18/99 6:24:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> eric@erickson.on.net writes:
>
> > (gonna be 75 today)
> >  >

> >  Happy 75th, Rick!
> Whoa! back up the bus there Sparky!
> The temp in Fahrenheit is 75, I'm no where near that.  While I may
> be getting older I refuse to grow up.
> BTW my BD is in December but not until the 23rd.

Yes, I was joking, Rick, but on the subject...

I think, from what I remember from the little survey that was done on
this list a while back, I am falling exactly into the average profile -
and I am horrified at the prospect.

I am 40 (in a few weeks) and a professional in the computer/Internet
industry.

I have never been "average" at any time in my life and I certainly don't
want to start now!!

Eric
'68MGB MkII