RE: Age stuff

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Age stuff
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:20:40 -0500
Eric -

You may fit the "average" in some respects, but if so, you're close to
the statistical average of a group assorted wierdos and oddballs.  Ain't
none of us >>normal<<, fer pete's sake, so quit worryin!

Quoth my Statistics prof, "The average of any extremely wide range is
meaningless as a descriptor of the range."

Chris