RE: Ignition warning lamp

To: "'Steve Murphy'" <k8vo@flyingbeers.org>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ignition warning lamp
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:26:12 +0100
Hi Steve,

I had this with mine.
It turned out to be that the brushes were not making all the best of
contact.
I have cleaned these things and it appeared to be the the brushes weren not
making good contact before cleaning.
It all works fine now.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT
p.s. I saw lots of nice British beauties today on a British car show in our
town.
Lots of people.
3 MG booths (generic - MGA - MGT series)
Beautiful MG's, Truimphs, Healys, Jaguars, Rolls Royces, etc.