Timeout - lister(s) near Hopkinton

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Timeout - lister(s) near Hopkinton
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:39:40 +0100
Dear listers,

On December 24th it will be my last day I'm actually working for the Simac
company in the Netherlands. Per January 1st I'm going to work again for an
American company at their Dutch subsidary: EMC (squarded) as a pre-sales
consultant. (Previously I worked for DEC, Data General and Control Data)
In order to build my knowledge I'll follow several training sessions at
EMC's training facilities, propably at Hopkinton Mas. (1st week I'm there is
starting on January 10th)
Maybe some lister is near this location, so we can have contact later on...

So I'll sign off later this week.
Thank all the listers for their contribution to my knowledge and I hope to
return to this great MG world somewhere in January. I assume my new email
address wil become
duinhoven_hans@emc.com

Have a great Christmas time and a prosporous new millenium!

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT

Homephone (+31 252 414183)

        (p.s. if someone likes to see my ready GT, I'll be pleased to send a
BMP)