Re: MGB Torque steer.

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Torque steer.
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:40:55 -0800
Sounds plausible. Or you could have one or more broken leaves, although
this should manifest itself in assymetrical cornering behavior. Or, in
plain language, it steers differently in righthand turns than in lefthand
turns.

Also, check the axle u-bolts. In fact, consider every nut and bolt
underneath the car suspect until you verify its tightness. They have an
amazing propensity for loosening themselves over time.

Steve Murphy had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149