Re: New Carbs

To: "Eric Zambori" <eaz@snet.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Carbs
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:42:20 -0500
Bill is where I bought my pair of AUD 405 HS4's last year for
less than $325 including shipping. They arrived here in the states
within 10 days.
I've never considered buying anything SU related from anywhere else since.

Paul Tegler
OBie - '73 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat -'80 Spitfire  - fledgling recently left the nest
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - finally home
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com