Looking for MGA

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for MGA
From: "Dennis and Kathy Skog" <skog@whidbey.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:05:44 -0800
Well, my plans for restoring a 1958 MG Magnette ZB I recently purchased were
dashed to the ground after I removed the seats and carpets. The floors,
interior sills , and many other structural members are rusted past saving
and no good metal left to weld . Oh well, lots of good parts!
So now I'm looking for an MGA  from somewhere in The Northwest . Running
gear condition , (engine, trans, rear end, steering etc. .) no big deal . My
sisters husband finished their project of modifying their '58 MGA with Ford
running gear (ouch !!) and I am the recipient of what was left over.

Dennis Skog
'64 MGB angel
'66 MGB baby
'80 MGB LE shadow