Happy Holidays

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Happy Holidays
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 21:51:37 -0400
I've been reading all the *M*erry holiday* G*reetings from so many on the
list - feeling the boundless spirit of the season bouncing across the
internet from every corner of the world.  This list is great.  You have all
added another dimension to our holiday celebration - thank you one and all
and may your holidays be happy and bright.

Allen & Florrie

         Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
         Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs
        49 YT, 57 ZB, 58 ZB, 65 B, 67 BGT, 73 B, 73BGT, 76 B, &...
         New Castle, VA 24127
         USA
         540/544-7333