Merry X-mas & V-8

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Merry X-mas & V-8
From: Alan Pfau <apfau@ismi.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 09:04:53 -0600
Hi All,
        Well, the presents are opened and the kids are content, the fire is
going, the coffee hot and now I set with one of David Knowles book in my
favorite chair. Life is good!  I hope all of you are as content and safe in
your indivual journeys!  Merry Christmas.

Al Pfau
TC,TD,B-GT-V8

(Setting here looking at the V-8 pic's, I can't believe it would not have been
a hit here in the USA with our wide open highways. Just think, if they sold
them by the boatloads over here back then, we would all probably be restoring
them now!)