Happy holidays from Wyoming!!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Happy holidays from Wyoming!!
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 09:05:19 -0500
First why is everyone reading mail on Christmas day???

Happy Holidays to all the good folks on the MG List!! To the bad
folks - I hope you stuff your self with food and can't fit in your car
and have to give it away at Carlisle in May 2000 so I can win a B or an A
this year. LMAO.

Twas a bit of a twisted year for me this year but participating on the
list and meeting all the buds I knew and ones I will meet has made it a
better year. I thank you all.

I give you my best wishes for a safe and joyous new year, the last year
of the 20th Century.

I also hope to add plenty of new faces to the names on this list at MG
2000 "Cleveland Rocks, MG's Roll!!" in Cleveland Ohio in June. I'll be
there in the Midget, with rings on my fingers and bells on my toes, so I
shall have music, whereever I goes. (Actually got a new stereo for the
Midget for Xmas).

I am in Wyoming for the Holiday and have to be back at work in PA on Fri
monitor our computer systems for Y2K. I am shutting them all down, I know
they are ready but I can not trust the power company (PECO) or SEPTA (the
mass transit folks).

Happy Holidays Folks!!!

Larry Macy
78 Midget