Re: Header??

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>, <REwald9535@aol.com>, <jello@ida.net>,
Subject: Re: Header??
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 23:30:55 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: wizardz <wizardz@toad.net>

> I run a Peco system, header, pipe and muffler
> It's my daily driver at 13K a year.

Just been having some trouble with this. On my car, it is the middle
silencer that grounds. It had just 3.1/8" clearance and when I touched a
speed hump or drove into my garage forwards, the rear section of the exhaust
would unplug from the front. No clearance problems with the three-branch
manifold.

I just replaced the middle box with a smaller one, giving 3.3/4" clearance
ands the new front springs I have should help.

Just a couple of thoughts...

Should the stock BGT ride dead level? Mine is down at the front.

Is the quoted stock 4.5" clearance for real?

Many thanks,

Dave Hill

> David Hill/Psychomotor
Can I Telework for you? Try...