Estimate sill/floor replacement

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Estimate sill/floor replacement
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 11:00:27 EST
Scott's question about sill replacement hits home here, as I am about to go
check out a '72 GT with acknowledged rusty sills and cockpit floors.  The car
is running, albeit with a weeping head and leaking master cylinder and a ding
in the rear that doesn't involve the hatch, so I'm thinking that the price
might be right.

But I need to know this:  What is the price range I might expect (in the DC
area) to have the sills and floors replaced?  I'm handy on the smaller
mechanical stuff, but this is way out of my league.

Any ideas?

Jay Donoghue
72MGB
66Mustang