Re: Hardtops

To: Dan Pockrus <dpockrus@efficient.com>
Subject: Re: Hardtops
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:48:15 -0500
Dan,

     I have a Parrish hardtop on my 77B.  I put on in mid-Novermber, just about
the time that the weather warmed up and I would have driving top-down.  I'll
probably leave it on until about the first of March.  It's a very snug fit with
a new set of seals that I was able to get from SmoothLine.  It makes the B's
heater into a very effective device and actually allows one to hear the stereo
channels.  I bought it used for $400.  Well worth the money, IMHO.  Makes my 110
mile/day commute a lot more comfortable in the winter.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB