Re: Hardtops

To: "MG List (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hardtops
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:40:24 -0800
Yeah, the hardtop is a little more convenient when you have the early
"packaway" soft top. Then when you have the hardtop on, the whole soft
top assembly stays home, freeing up massive (well, relatively massive)
amounts of space in the boot, as well the shelf behind the seats.

My tendency is to either have the hardtop on, or have the tonneau cover
on and the soft top in the boot. The soft top is only erected in
emergencies. This mainly because it's actually simpler to put the hardtop
on and off than the soft top. And it saves wear and tear, sun damage,
etc, on the expensive soft top.

Tab Julius had this to say:

--

Max Heim