Re: Roadster Factory follow up,

To: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@ptd.net>, <PAINTRIX@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster Factory follow up,
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:10:28 -0500
> I would suggest you copy this email to  the roadster factory and
> let them know you intend to keep the MGList updated weekly until
> a credit is issued!  Ill bet that gets some action.
>
> Rick

Unfortunately I doubt it.

This same thread comes up more often on the TR list, and in fact is going on
right now also... usually once a month.  TRF has never intervened or made a
public statement to acknowledge anything on these lists, except when they
launched their website about ~18 months ago.

The TR list really bashes them though, especially this round... if you wish
to read along the archives have plenty of TRF thread posts,
http://www.listquest.com

Kai