MG Calendar

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Calendar
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 01:27:32 +0000
I got a great MG calendar for my birthday (yes, it is my birthday and I
am older than my MG) after a few hints to my family in Perth (Western
Australia) to visit this great little car-related bookshop over there.

I am going to have to visit it when I am in Perth soon - check out their
website at http://www.pitstop.net.au/

Lots of nice pictures.

It is the "Year 2000 16 month calendar" from World of Discovery (London)

Features all the usual suspects along with a cars like;

'38 WA drophead coupe
'33 L Magna
'56 TD Arnolt DHC
and of course, the F

The only bugbear for me is when the get to the 'B - which is labelled
"Red MG"  <sigh>

Still a lovely calendar which will be cut up and the pictures framed at
the end of the 16 months!

Eric
'68MGB MkII