Re: Instrument voltage stabilizer

To: "Rick Sinclair" <RHSinclair@USWest.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Instrument voltage stabilizer
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 15:21:06 -0000
It's normally on the RHS firewall, attached with a screw.  In an MGB, at
least, the wire colours are green on the B terminal and a light-green/green
on the I terminal.  It should also be marked TOP and be mounted
appropriately, and have a little threaded adjuster screw.  In the same
vicinity may be the turn signal flasher, which is normally held in a spring
clip, and has green and light-green/brown wires on it.

The web site below may help with faulting, select 'Spanners', 'Electrics'
and 'Gauges'.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )