Re: Garage

To: rsexson@excite.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 22:06:07 EST
In a message dated 01/03/2000 2:37:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rsexson@excite.com writes:

> About three years ago, I had a garage built[30 X 40 foot pole barn].
>  I thought I had it big enough, but now the darn thing is full. Always
>  build a lot larger than you think you will need.
My father was in charge of many large building during his construction
career.  He used to have a saying "concrete is cheap"  meaning that you can
make a buiding 20% larger at time of constuction for a lot less money than
you can add 20% later.
rick