Ok - Who's the King of temp gauge trivia?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ok - Who's the King of temp gauge trivia?
From: Trefor Delve <tdelve@mathworks.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 09:55:40 -0500
All,

The temp gauge on my 74 1/2 roadster seems to be always too high but the
car isn't overheating.  It's possible that it's the voltage regulator,
but the when fuel gauge is working, it seems to be OK.

As I wanted to avoid the in car gymnastics required to change the
voltage regulator, I wondered if anybody knew a few of the
impedence/temperature points for the sender unit.

If any of you do know, then you may consider yourself the King (or
Queen) of Temperature Gauge trivia!

Thanks,

Trefor