Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:59:25 -0500
Those KLH boxes are the same thing I have in my BGT.
They are mounted ...back down...to the back of the rear seat back.
When the seat is down (normal condition) they point straight up
and are very visible.
When I open the rear hatch, I simply flip up the seat and they point
straight out the back hatch.

I've never worried out someone swiping them.
There are too many other fools out there who spend more on their
car stereos than the car they are driving is worth.

Case in point.... over this Xmas holiday... in a mall parking lot, my BGT
was left unlocked. The car next to mine was broken into and the
stereo and speakers were stolen (along a jacket and the car spare tire)

mine was untouched.  Maybe they just looked cheap or they wouldn't bring
that much
on the 'druggy' exchange market.  Either way, I wouldn't worry about it.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net     http://www.teglerizer.com
1973 MGBGT - daily driver
 http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
1978 Spitfire - in superb Shape