Re: Film sighting MGB in Generals Daughter

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Film sighting MGB in Generals Daughter
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:24:32 EST
Do you remember Richard Gere in Pretty Woman, trying to drive the Lotus?  I
bet that's more like his driving ability!  Pity the poor B.  They probably
had to install an automatic for him.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 1/10/00 6:38:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,