Car Buying Advice (non LBC)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Buying Advice (non LBC)
From: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:19:06 EST
As many of you know, my Jetta is dead and I need a new daily driver.

After living with my Midget as a daily driver for a couple days, the
insurance company has given me a rented Pontiac Grand Am. Not my personal
idea of driving excitement.

My immediate thought was to get another Jetta, but I'm not finding any that
light my fire. My next thought was maybe a Passat, preferably with a VR6, but
these are tough to find, and with the popularity of the new Audi A4 based
Passat, prices are kept high.

I found a '95 Audi 90S that caught my eye. Anyone out there have an opinion
on this car?

Tom